Skip to main content

A question? A complaint in Europe? Our solutions.

Do you have a question on general consumer issues in everyday life or a problem with a professional based in an EU country other than France, Iceland, Norway or the UK? Contact us by filling in one of our online forms below. A legal adviser will answer you as soon as possible. 

If you wish to resolve your cross-border dispute in another way, you will also find in this article information on the European online dispute resolution platform, simplified European court procedures, mediators and reporting to the national consumer protection authority.

A consultation around a table between two consumers and a legal adviser, who hands them a brochure.

Information request on your consumer rights?

What rights do I have when buying online? How do I recognize a reputable online shop? What rights do I have in the event of flight delays or lost luggage?

Then please contact us via this request form.

Femme assise devant un ordinateur portable se tenant la tête

Complaint about a trader?

Do you have problems with a trader from another EU country, Norway, Iceland or the UK? Our legal advisors can help you to find a quick and amicable settlement! Our services are free of charge. 

Thank you!

Thank you for your Time!

Thank You For Your Feedback.

Was this post helpful?
User's Quick Feedbacks
Yes, But
No, But